Here’s why companies like the San Diego Zoo, Resmed, and Intercare Solutions trust Workday Warriors to provide corporate wellness initiatives for their employees:
- We stay laser-focused on your wellness objectives.
- We build programs to reach all demographics of employees––not just the healthy ones.
- We focus on building camaraderie in your workforce.
- We empower employees to be accountable for their own health.
- We provide an appropriate mix of programs that will appeal to all ranges of employees.
- We will provide the most fun and engaging services to your employees because we know that when your team enjoys their wellness activities, they are more likely to stick with it.
- We work to engage the maximum amount of people into our programs.
- We understand that your wellness initiatives are also tied to your business goals, so we show you exactly how we provide greater productivity, contribute to reducing healthcare costs, and help to limit sick time for your employees.
If you are unsure how to create a robust wellness program that creates high engagement and delivers high well-being, we’ve got you covered.
At Workday Warriors, we can plan and staff your entire year of corporate wellness initiatives or we can drop in for a lunch and learn or a fitness festival. We believe work shouldn’t be a place to get old and sick, it should be a place where you are engaged and thriving!
Employees who are both highly engaged and have a high well-being are 59 percent less likely to look for a new job in the next 12 months.—Gallup
The free information on our blog will help you begin seeing corporate wellness in a different way. Our Workday Warrior cheat sheet will give your employees ideas to implement today at their desk (and make you look like a rockstar). If you’re looking for a more specific solution to your wellness needs, let’s talk about creating a custom program for your organization.